We invite participants from around the world to join us for the twelfth biennial ANZAMEMS Conference to be held in Sydney, Australia, 5-8 February 2019 at the Camperdown Campus of the University of Sydney. The theme for ANZAMEMS 2019 is Categories, Boundaries, Horizons.
The Call for Papers is now open and closes on 31 August 2018.
CFPs from individual session organizers are also available on the Call for Papers page.
We are delighted to announce the following confirmed, keynote speakers:
- Assoc.Prof. Seeta Chaganti (English, University of California – Davis)
- Prof. Jane Davidson (Music, Victorian College of the Arts and Melbourne Conservatorium of Music, University of Melbourne)
- Assoc.Prof. Yuen-Gen Liang (History, National Taiwan University)
- Prof. C.H. Lüthy (Philosophy, Radboud University)
- Prof. Elaine Treharne (English, Stanford University)
A two-day Postgraduate Advanced Training Seminar (PATS) on digital humanities will take place prior to the conference on 4-5 February 2019. Full details are now available and the call for Expressions of Interest to participate is open until 31 August 2018.
Applications for Postgraduate Travel Bursaries and the George Yule Essay Prize are now open and close on 30 September 2018.