REGISTRATION FOR ANZAMEMS 2019 IS NOW OPEN.
The program for ANZAMEMS 2019 is now available.
Registration is also now open for the Early Book/Manuscript Tour of the State Library of NSW on Tuesday 5 February. Register now as space is limited.
Registration is also now open for the Treasures of the Fisher Library Exhibition. The exhibition is only open via registration and space is limited.
Registration is also now open for the Postgraduate Reception on Thursday 7 February.
We invite participants from around the world to join us for the twelfth biennial ANZAMEMS Conference to be held in Sydney, Australia, 5-8 February 2019 at the Camperdown Campus of the University of Sydney. The theme for ANZAMEMS 2019 is Categories, Boundaries, Horizons.
We are delighted to announce the following confirmed, keynote speakers:
- Assoc.Prof. Seeta Chaganti (English, University of California – Davis)
- Prof. Jane Davidson (Music, Victorian College of the Arts and Melbourne Conservatorium of Music, University of Melbourne)
- Assoc.Prof. Yuen-Gen Liang (History, National Taiwan University)
- Prof. C.H. Lüthy (Philosophy, Radboud University)
- Prof. Elaine Treharne (English, Stanford University)
A two-day Postgraduate Advanced Training Seminar (PATS) on digital humanities will take place prior to the conference on 4-5 February 2019. The call for Expressions of Interest has now closed. Applicants will be notified of outcomes in mid-September.
Please be aware that all communications from the ANZAMEMS Conference Committee will be sent from the official email address. We will not ask you to provide personal information or credit card details. Please contact us if you have received communications from somebody claiming to require your credit card number or other details for accommodation and/or registration purposes.